Welcome to St Paul's Lutheran Primary School and Kindergarten. The school was established to provide a high quality education within a safe and caring Christian environment.
At St Paul's, there is a feeling that we are all part of an extended family. Our teachers, parents and students work together to make that feeling of belonging a reality. We hope that you, through your personal interest, involvement and cooperation with us, will come to feel very much part of our school community.
Each student is treated as an individual and all are encouraged to reach their full potential educationally, socially, and physically in a caring and supportive environment. This only comes about when we all join together as a community with positive aims and purposes in mind.
St Paul's is a dynamic, innovative and exciting school where students are supported by highly dedicated staff within a positive and safe learning environment.
Please feel free to contact the school to arrange a visit and interview. We look forward to meeting you.
Anton Prinsloo - Principal
- Term Break Office Hours are 10am until 2pm weekdays.
- To commemorate our 30th Anniversary past students, families and staff have the opportunity to purchase personalised engraved pavers which will be used in the re-landscaping of the memorial garden. Order forms can be obtained at the following link http://www.stpaulslps.qld.edu.au/news payment can be made by phoning the school office.
- Please join us to celebrate our 30th Anniversary at the Spring Fair on 29th August.
- We invite past & present families to join us for our 30th Anniversary Dinner on Saturday, 12th September followed by a Thanksgiving Chapel Service on Sunday, 13th September.
- Open days for prospective parents are Thursday, 6th August & Wednesday, 21st October, alternatively for a tour of the school please call the office to book a time.